ColorFalt Solutions was founded due to the demand for expertise on coloured asphalt. We advise, among others, municipalities, engineering firms, landscape architects and contractors on colourful pavement. For each project, all aesthetic possibilities will be discussed, as well as advice on the use of raw materials, colouring techniques and maintenance in order to achieve the best possible result with the lowest possible environmental impact. In addition to coloured asphalt, we are specialised in other paving techniques such as mastic asphalt, emulsion and coating.
What are the options with coloured road surfaces?
- Road prints for a more aesthetic look and feel; resembling bricks, a great variety of patterns and even adding an image or a logo.
- Glow-in-the-dark road
- Applying light coloured road surfaces to reduce energy consumption. Creating a higher light reflection, which means less lighting is needed.
- Using light colours for a positive result on the Urban Heat Island effect (less heat absorption).
- Creating awareness at critical points in traffic
- Creating a road which blends in with it’s surrounding
Nicolaas Beetsstraat 2A
3511 HE Utrecht, The Netherlands
PHONE: +31 (0) 15 202 6116
Due to Covid-19 (Corona-virus) the DCE-team is working from home, therefore this phone might not be answered.
Please leave a message with your phone number through our contact form on the left side of this page, and we’ll call you back as soon as possible!