Driven by the knowledge and experience of 6500 colleagues worldwide, our professionals combine global expertise with local knowledge with the focus in delivering added value for our clients while at the same time addressing the challenges that societies are facing.
In the field of transport/sustainable mobility, we have a team of experts working exclusively on cycling related projects including cycling master plans, cycling infrastructure (bicycle paths, bicycle parking, bicycle bridges and tunnels), cycling safety & education, bicycle traffic management & digital innovation. We have broad experience in working with local, regional and national governments to develop cycling policies and plans. For the private sector we work for developers, contractors and businesses (master plans, Green Travel plans and design of cycling infrastructure). Furthermore, our experts host workshops and provide key-note speeches with up to date information about cycling mobility and give advice on how to integrate cycling in a larger context, combining it with public and private transport systems as well as with walking and other active modes of transportation.
In our extensive portfolio we highlight the following projects:
- World’s largest bicycle parking garage in Utrecht, The Netherlands (2015-2018)
- Bike share system pilot project in Groningen, The Netherlands (2016-2018)
- Cycling Master Plan for Santos-Guarujá, Brazil (2016)
- ‘Dutch Style’ Roundabout in Cambridge, UK (2017)
- Cycling highway Assen-Groningen, The Netherlands (2017)
- Development of a self-assessment to test safe cycling capabilities for older cyclists, The Netherlands (2018)
- Active Travel to School Strategy for Randwick City Council, Australia (2018)
- North Shore Cycleway in North Sidney, Australia (2018-ongoing)
- Cycling highway in Hamburg, Germany (2018-ongoing)